Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello again


Ok so I know I've been gone for a while but I have a really good excuse: This summer my baby sister got engaged and married so that her and her new hubby could make it back to BYU for the fall semester. I'm pretty sure myself and my other sisters where fabulous party planers in a past life and so The Parents defered to us to pull it off. Putting together a beautiful wedding in a couple months was seriously a full time job. It was also so terribly fun! I just can't wait to show you wedding pics but I haven't even seen them yet so you'll just have to wait. For now I will tease you with some little things I did for the bridal shower. 





My little sis and her Mr. are crazy about ice cream so I put together these seriously cute spoons from etsy, latte bowls from anthropology and "Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home" for a bridal shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my blog! Thank you!