Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Toca Band





The Toca Geniuses have struck again! You absolutely, most definitely have to check out the new Toca Band App! It is ever so fun and so very cleverish. This app had Beebs squealing with laughter. I don't know how they come up with all these fun characters! I love the tap-dancing spider, Bro loves the cook drummer with the hot dog and egg and Beebs won't tell us who her favorite is because thats just how she gets when something is so very exciting! I put up the Toca Band trailer so you can check it out for yourselves. There is also a funny Toca Band music video that will surly give your kiddos the giggles.


Toca Band trailer (above)


Toca Band music video (below)

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for the weekend to download this new little surprise for the Bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toca guys do a great job with kids' apps, but I think Toca Band ain't the greatest one they've ever came up with. I get easily tired of bored of the repetitive sounds... BEBOPS, on the other hand, has 150 characters, 10 styles, and is free for download - I've been using it and it's incredible the amount of combinations one can do with it :)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bebops-create-your-own-band/id600525855?ls=1&mt=8

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my blog! Thank you!