Friday, June 29, 2012

What to do when your kiddo refuses to do any more PT:

Here's one of the many reasons I love our PT. When I have to pry Sadie out of her car seat and throw her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry while she's kicking and screaming get her through the doors of physical therapy, our therapist doesn't say "um maybe today isn't a good day" she says "Sadie how did all those cars in the parking lot get so dirty? I think we need to do a car wash!"




Get that bug slim off! (with your feet flat and knees flexed)




At this point Sadie started announcing "free car washes for everyone!"




This window is extra dirty! We better use those tummy and back muscles to make it shiny again.




"Let's walk all around the car to make sure we didn't miss a spot....Maybe we should walk around again to double check!"

2 comments:

  1. awesomeness! She can come wash my car anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! She is adorable. Great to see that smiling face! Especially after the fireman's carry :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my blog! Thank you!